1. All Just Live! tour participants and observers are required to sign a Release of Liability Waiver prior to tour participation.
2. Guests who do not meet any or all of the restrictions/requirements listed above, at time of check-in, will not be allowed to participate in tour and may be charged full price as this is a tour seat that could have been sold.
3. There are no refunds for guests that ‘back out’ at time of tour.
4. You will be charged in full for tours cancelled within Just Live! cancellation policy.
5. If you need to cancel your reservation within the cancellation policy for a medical reason Just Live! is happy to waive the cancellation policy with a note from a medical physician excusing you from your tour.
6. Just Live has the right to evacuate a tour guest if we feel their behavior is putting them self and/or others at risk. NO refund will be issued under these circumstances.
7. Just Live! has the right to refuse service due to safety and/or health conditions.
8. All tours operate rain or shine. Just Live! reserves the right to cancel a tour due to severe weather conditions with a full refund. There is no refund if the tour is operating and guest cancels due to weather.